Planning on using our visitors berth? Make it easy by contacting our Marina Manager, Mark Burwood on 0409 090 712. They can organise over night berthing or longer stays.
Please see the Marina Layout above for berth numbering and the location of the visitors berthing.
B1 to B4 have been recently vacated to become casual berthing. The main reason for these berths was their location to current visitors berth and width of the fairway to access the berths.
To access these berths you will need to contact the Marina Office 0409 090 712
Please find attached for your consideration the Refuelling procedure 2011 (PDF)
All visitors must report to the Marina Office on arrival
If marina office is unattended all visitors must register and sign in (IF APPLICABLE) at reception
No work is to be done on any vessel in the visitors berth at any time without written permission from marina staff
All vessels are permitted to stay for 3 consecutive days on the weekend and 5 days throughout the week.
- Marina (or boat club) Name: St George Motor Boat Club Marina
- Street address: 2 Wellington St, Sans Souci, NSW 2219 GPS: Lat -34.01S Long 151.16
- Phone number: 02 9529 7276
- Fax number: 02 9583 1055
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.stgeorgembc.com.au
- Number of wet berths: 228
- Number of dry berths: None
- Swing moorings: Yes
- Max berth length: 18m (larger berths are available on request)
- Depth at LAT:2.5m
- Haul out facility: Slipway
- Monitor VHF: No
- Office hours: Open 7 days. 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Sewage pump out: Yes
- Fuel avail: Yes Diesel and Premium Unleaded
- LPG avail: No
- 3 phase power: No
- Showers: Yes
- Laundry: No
- Wifi internet : Yes
Berth holders have 24 hour access to showers and toilets and the convenience of trolleys and waste / recycling facilities available on each arm.