Speedboat Racing Cancelled

Due to the effects of cyclone Oma and the predicted southerly winds for the weekend the decision has been made to postpone the 2019 Speedboat Spectacular from this weekend until the 29 & 30 June 2019.

Apologies to everyone who was looking forward to a great weekend of racing, but every weather forecast was consistent with predicted winds that would make it unsafe for racing. We have called it as early as possible to save those travelling from interstate a wasted trip, also to minimize expenses for all of the support services.

Current entries will be valid for June, where we hope to add another championship event.  Entry fees can be refunded if required, now or later once competitors have determined their availability.